Our Goal Is Excellence …
…And to achieve that we attempt to seek out the very best employees, and we expect the best from them every day. See our current Employment Opportunities below! We offer competitive wages, excellent health care benefits, a generous retirement plan, paid holidays and vacations, and the positive aspects of being a part of a close-knit team. All of our positions are for full-time, year-round work. If you’re up for the challenge of learning new skills, and want to learn more about the precast concrete industry, we want to talk to you.
Current Employment Opportunities
Precast Concrete Production Laborers
Precast of Maine is seeking intelligent and motivated individuals with experience in either precast concrete, or poured concrete foundation work.
Experience with welding, forklift operation or other heavy machinery desired. Our products are often custom made to specified measurements, it is very important that you are skilled with a tape measure, accurately reading and understanding the measurements. Also, your attention to safety is critical, as is your ability to learn new skills and grow with us.
Due to the nature of our business, you must be willing to work until the daily assigned task are complete and be willing to work as part of a team to wrap up assignments and clean work spaces at the end of the day. We will train the right candidate.
Precast Concrete Project Lead Person
Precast of Maine is looking for individuals to turn drawings into precast concrete products for utility and infrastructure construction.
Interests and qualifications:
- Read & understand dimensioned scaled drawings.
- Develop casting methods using existing and customized forms and forming materials
- Creative safe experience with concrete, concrete reinforcing, finishing & repair, foundation panel systems, carpentry, steel fabrication, mold making.
- Work independently and supervise 1 or 2 others
- Skills with bridge cranes, lift rigging, forklifts, quality assurance and control desired.
- Coordinate & cooperate with other production areas
Bring a good sense of humor and positive “get it done and done right” attitude.